Why Choose Randi
Looking to Sell Your Home in Scottsdale or Phoenix Arizona?
Why Choose Randi Christel as Your Seller’s Agent
Selling your home? Without the professional guidance and expertise of a Realtor® , selling a home can often entail many unnecessary complications. The following information, as prepared by the National Association of Realtors, best describes the many benefits of contacting a professional Realtor® to handle all your real estate needs.
The term Realtor® is a registered, collective membership mark which identifies real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of Realtors and abide by its strict Code of Ethics. A Realtor® is bound by a Code of Ethics and pledges to protect and promote the interest of the seller by providing fair treatment for all parties involved in the transaction.
You will also receive my personalized Selling Your Home Guide to help you understand the entire process as well as provide you additional information which I hope you’ll find of interest.
Scottsdale homes for sale are going quickly though so contact me today for a no-obligation consultation!
Here are some ways a Realtor® can help you sell your home:
- Preparing a flyer for describing your property for public distribution.
- Posting a “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Advertising in the media. This includes MLS, flyers, local paper and home buyer magazines.
- “Open Houses” for the buying public.
- Conveniently scheduled appointments for house showings.
- Neighborhood mailings.
- National relocation services.
- The Real Estate Association.
- Their personal network of clients.
WORKING WITH YOU BY
- Conferring with you regarding when you want to place your home on the market.
- Establishing a sale price based on the following:
- Research of comparable properties.
- Considering the current local market conditions.
- Establishing your probable net proceeds.
- Advertising you and making suggestions on what you can do to make your property more sellable.
- Reviewing the necessary paper work with you.
NEGOTIATING THE CONTRACT BY
- Reviewing the contract and your obligations.
- Explaining contingencies and release clauses.
- Explaining the legal disclosure requirements.
- Explaining the ramifications of pest control inspections/reports.
- Explaining your responsibilities regarding the condition of the property.
- Examining offers closely and explaining the reasons behind a possible counter-offer.
MANAGING AND CLOSING ESCROW BY
- Following closely the progress of the buyer’s loan and coordinating the payoff of your existing loan.
- Facilitating the appraisal process.
- Staying in constant communication with the buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Closely monitoring contingency removal dates and discussing these with you.
- Coordinating the details of the transaction with the escrow officer.
- Making sure you get your check and settlement documents promptly after closing.
The above information was provided all or in part courtesy of Capital Title Agency.
The Choice is “Christel” Clear